|Prep Time||4 Hours|
- 1000 g Veal giraffe
- 50 g Mustard
- olive oil
- 10 g Salt and Pepper
- 100 g White wine
- 400 g Fresh spinach
- 100 g Whole milk
- Villa Grimelli Glaze – Original
- Blanch the walker on all sides with a drizzle of oil, put it in a baking tray and brush with mustard and Glazè Original, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 68 ° for 4 hours.
- Blanch the spinach in hot water for 30 seconds, then immerse it in water and ice, squeeze them (keep 3.4 leaves aside for decoration) and put them in a mixer glass, pour hot milk and olive oil into it and blend until a sauce then adjusting of salt and pepper.
- Remove the meat from the oven and brown in a pan on all sides, let stand 2 minutes and lacquer with other Glazè Original.
- Absorb in scottex paper, on the plate, dirty with spinach sauce and lay the veal on it, garnish with Glassa Original and spinach leaves.